Sunday, July 17, 2011

“How Many Licks” Verse III

If you drivin in the street, hold on to your seat
Niggas, grab your meat while I ride the beat
And if you see a shiny black Lamborghini fly by ya
(Shoom!) That’s me, the Knight Rider
If you happen to be driving in the street, hold on to your seat for security.
African-American males, take hold of your penis while I rap this verse.
And if you perchance see a shiny black
Italian Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A.–brand automobile hasten by you.
—Shoom!—that will be me, the very rider of the night,
Much like David Hasselhoff’s character in the eponymous 1980s television series!
Dressed in all black with the gat in the lap
Lunatics in the street–gotta keep the heat
Sixty on the bezel, a hundred on the rings
Sittin pretty, baby, with a Cash Money bling
I’ll be dressed in all-black clothing, with a handgun in my lap.
There are very lunatics in the streets, so I must protect myself with firearms.
I have sixty-carat diamonds in the gemstone bands of my rings
As well as hundred-carat diamonds in the rings themselves.
Yes, you could say that I am sitting pretty, babe,
With a Cash Money Records–style bling.
12 a.m. I’m on the way to club
After three bottles I’ll be ready to fuck
Some niggas even put me on their grocery lists
Right next to the whip cream and box of chocolates
At midnight I set off for the nightclub.
After three bottles of liquor of any variety I shall be ready to copulate.
Some African-American males will even put me on their grocery lists!
Right next to the whipped cream and box of chocolates.
Designer pussy, my shit come in flavors
High-class taste, niggas got to spend paper
Lick it right the first time or you gotta do it over
Like it’s rehearsal for a Tootsie commercial
My vagina is so luxurious as to be designer-quality; it has multiple flavors.
But it is an expensive dish!
African-American males must spend money to learn of its delights.
You must lick it correctly the first time or you must try again,
As if it’s a dress rehearsal for a Tootsie Roll–brand-confection commercial.

No comments:

Post a Comment