Wednesday, September 22, 2010

“Ridin’” Verse II


I been drinkin and smokin, holy shit! ’Cause I really can’t focus
I gotta get it home ’fore the po pos scope this
Big old Excursion swerving all up in the curb and
I have been imbibing alcohol and smoking marijuana cigarettes!
Goodness gracious! I sincerely cannot concentrate my vision.
I must take my illegal substances and myself home before the policemen
See my large, aged Ford Motor Company Excursion-brand sport utility vehicle
Swerving up and onto the curb.
Nigga be sippin on the Hennessey and the gin again
It’s in again, we in the wind
Doin a hundred while I puff on the blunt
I roll another one up, we livin like we ain’t givin a fuck
I, an African-American male, 
Am sipping on Jas Hennessey & Co.brand cognac and gin.
These liqueurs are popular again. My mates and I are on the lam.
I’m driving one hundred miles an hour while I inhale from the marijuana cigar.
After which I roll another marijuana cigar
—My comrades and I are living without a care in the world!
I got a blunt up in my right hand, 40-ounce in my lap freezing my balls
Roll another tree, green leaves and all
Comin pretty deep, me and my dogs, yo
To reiterate: I have a marijuana cigar in my right hand,
Along with a forty-ounce bottle of malt liquor that’s benumbing my testicles.
I construct yet another marijuana cigar,
Including the subtending leaves of the plant.
My “canine” friends and I
Experience potent psychoactive reactions to the intoxicants, sir.
I gotta hit the backstreets
Wanted by the six-five and I got heat
Glock Glock, shots to the block we creep creep
Pop pop, hope cops don’t see me, on the low key
I must travel to the hidden, likely crime-ridden districts of my city.
I’m wanted by a 1965 Chevrolet Impala for some reason,
And I currently have a weapon on me,
Namely a Glock Ges.m.b.H.-brand semiautomatic pistol.
I fire this pistol in my neighborhood as I drive slowly by.
“Pop! Pop!” goes my pistol. Heavens, I hope the peace officers don’t see me now!
I remain inconspicuous as I lurch about.
With no regard for the law, we dodge ’em like, “Fuck ’em all”
But I won’t get caught up and brought up on charges for none of y’all
Keep a gun in car, and a blunt to spark,
Roll up if you want, nigga, it poppin, dog
Ready or not we bust shots off in the air,
Krayzie Bone and Chamillionaire
With my lack of regard for the law, I dodge patrolmen as if to say,
“A pox on the lot of you!”
However, I refuse to become apprehended nor considered for criminal charges
For all of your worst intentions!
I keep a handgun in my automobile, and a marijuana cigar to ignite.
You may join me in my capers, fellow African-American male.
My party is rollicking, canine sir.
Whether you are prepared or not, 
We are going to fire our handguns into the firmament.
We, the rappers of this song, are myself, Krayzie Bone, 
And Hakeem “Chamillionaire” Seriki.

No comments:

Post a Comment