Friday, November 5, 2010

“Get Low” Chorus

Three, six, nine, damn youre fine
Move it so you sock it to me one more time
Get low, get low, get low, get low, get low, get low, get low
A three and a six and a nine! Damnation are you one scrumptious chippie!
Now, if you wouldn’t mind, please jostle your hindside into my crotch
So that I’m flabbergasted afresh!
Lower yourself! Lower yourself! (Repeatedly!)
To the window! To the wall!
Till the sweat drips down my balls, till all these bitches crawl
To all Skeet Skeet motherfuckers, t
o all Skeet Skeet, goddamn
To all Skeet Skeet motherfuckers, to all Skeet Skeet, goddamn!
Prance about the room, from one wall to another! 
Until my very scrotum perspires! Until every one of these she-devils fellates me!
To all the Oedipal members of my Skeet Skeet Record Label,
(And also to all those males in attendance who enjoy ejaculating!)
To all of you! Goodness gracious! (And again)

No comments:

Post a Comment