Monday, February 8, 2010

T.I. “What You Know” Chorus

Hey, hey, hey, hey,
What you know about that? [3x]
Hey, don’t you know I got a key by the three
When I chirp, shorty chirp back
Louis knapsack, where I’m holdin’ all the work at
What you know about that? What you know about that?
What you know about that?
Hey, I know all about that
Loaded .44 on the low where the cheese at
Fresh out the jet to the ’jects where the Gs at
What you know about that? What you know about that?
Hey, what you know about that?
Hey, I know all about that

WHITED:
Hello! Excuse me! Sir! Pardon your blessing!
What do you know about that (of which I speak)? [thrice]
Do you fail to realize that I have in my possession three kilograms of narcotics?
When I speak through my cellular phone’s walkie talkie function to my lady,
My lady responds in kind!
I own a Louis Vuitton-brand knapsack, which contains said narcotics
And what, pray tell, do you know about that? What do you know about that?
Again: What do you know about that?
Because, if I may interject, I know everything there is to know regarding the subject.
I keep a fully-loaded .44 Remington Magnum firearm hidden with my currency.
I recently deplaned and drove to the low-income government public housing
Where all the gangsters reside
What do you know about that? What do you know about that?
Sir, I repeat: What do you know about that?
Because, again, I know all about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment