Friday, August 13, 2010

"Lollipop" Part II

Okay, li’l mama had a swag like mine
She even wear her hair down her back like mine
I make her feel all right when it’s wrong like lyin’
Man, she ain’t never had a love like mine


So: small mother has a panache similar to my own.

She even lets her hair fall all the way down her back, as I myself am wont to do.

I prevail upon her to feel swell even when what we’re doing is objectionable,

Not unlike prevarication.

Sir, she has never experienced adulation as like I can give her!

And man, I ain’t never seen a ass like hers
That pussy in my mouth had me lost for words
I told her back it up like berp berp
And I made that ass jump like jerp jerp
And that’s when she… (chorus)


And also, sir, I have yet to behold a backside comparable to hers.

Her vagina, when placed upon my mouth, forces me into a state of wordlessness!

On the dancefloor, I commanded her to retreat her buttocks as a cube truck’s reverse siren

And thrusted her until she waggled her fundament like [jiggle, jiggle]. (An approximation –ed.)

Whenever these conditions arise, she… (proceed to chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment